8 Condominiums at Villa Luise
approx. 41 m² to 113 m²
1 to 4 rooms
160.000 € to 480.000 €The agent will only take action for the vendor. The commission will be paid by the vendor.
The quietly located Villa Luise was built at the beginning of the 20th century. It has 4 floors with a total of 9 condominiums. Some of the apartments have balconies or terraces. The heating and hot water supply are provided by gas heating systems. All apartments are rented for an unlimited period, except for unit 156-06, which has a fixed-term lease which ends on 2023-10-31.
This offer is free of commission for the buyer!
You can find our project overview here.
Karlshorst is located in the east of Berlin´s district Lichtenberg. The Prinzenviertel is characterized by a well-kept, quiet and green neighborhood. Villa Luise is located at the end of a smal road and is so based very quiet.
The S-Bahn station “Karlshorst”, bus and tram stops as well as several shopping facilities and restaurants are only in a walkings distance of approx. 8 minutes. By public transport, you can reach the popular “Alexanderplatz” in about half an hour.
There are many popular leisure and recreation destinations in the surrounding area, such as the Karlshorst harness racing track, Volkspark Wuhlheide, Plänterwald and Treptower Park.
– Kreativitätsgrundschule in approx. 10 minutes’ walk
– Albatros School in approx. 5 minutes’ drive
– Richards Wagner Primary School in approx. 8 minutes’ drive
– Kreativitäts Kindertagesstätte “Die Slups” in approx. 7 minutes’ walk
– Plänterwald in approx. 15 minutes by car
-Spreeufer in approx. 10 minutes by car
– Tram station Stühlinger Straße (21) in approx. 2 minutes by foot
– S-Bahn station Karlshorst (S3) in approx. 10 minutes by foot
– Airport Berlin-Schönefeld in approx. 30 minutes by car
– A 113 in approx. 20 minutes by car
– EDEKA in approx. 7 and ALDI in approx. 10 minutes by car
– Havanna Bar in approx. 10 minutes by foot